District Email on your iphone
As many of you know, I LOVE my iPhone and I’m not alone. Over the past year I’ve showed several people how to setup their district email accounts on their iPhone and for those of you with an iPhone or thinking about getting one, here’s the quick 3 minute tutorial.
On your iPhone click on the “Settings” icon
- Select “Passwords & Accounts”
- Select “Add Account”
- Select “Microsoft Exchange”
- Email: your email address
- Description: your full email address
(or anything else you want to call it)
- Select “Next”
- Enter Password: your email password
Are you a district employee with an iPhone? Show your iPhone love by posting a comment and letting us know your favorite iPhone apps.