Request a Zoom Webinar
Does your work-related meeting or event require a Zoom webinar rather than a normal meeting? ITS can help you set one up!
What is a Zoom Webinar?
Webinars differ from standard Zoom meetings in the following ways:
- Webinars can be broadcast to large audiences of up to 500 viewers
- Webinar roles are separated into panelists and attendees
- Panelists can present using screen sharing, camera, and audio. Panelists can be selected to be hosts and co-hosts of the webinar.
- Attendees can type questions into a Q&A window and/or chat
- SMCCCD only has a limited number of webinar licenses for special events
Due to the limited number of webinar licenses available, requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
Please submit your request form at least five days in advance