ITS is currently piloting SmartSheets with a select group of users.
Smartsheet is a project mangement solution that allows users to plan, capture, manage, automate, and report on work at scale, enabling teams to move from idea to impact – fast.
All SMCCD employees can now login to SmartSheets using their @smccd.edu email credentials and will be automatically added as an “unlicensed user” into our enterprise instance so we can assign them tasks. An “unlicensed user” has the ability to submit forms, respond to assigned tasks, view sheets but cannot make their own sheets OR create dashboards.
Training is available to our licensed users:
Access code required and can be requested from ITS.
How to Access SmartSheets
- Go to: https://app.smartsheet.com/b/home
- Click on “Work Account” button.
- It will forward you to the Microsoft Login screen.
- Type in your email address then select “Work or School Account”
- It will forward you to the smccd email login
- Enter your work email password
- Login to your 0365 email.
- In the upper left hand corner you can select the “Apps Icon”
- If you scroll down you can select “All Apps” and “SmartSheets” should be listed at the bottom, or you can select “explore all your apps”
- It will automatically log you in since there’s single sign-on between 0365 and SmartSheets.