Need to refresh your Zoom knowledge or use Zoom for the first time? These upcoming online trainings and how-to resources will give you the support you need to use Zoom for remote work and online learning.
What is Zoom?
Zoom is a platform for video conferencing, online meetings, chat, and collaboration on the go. It is perfect for supporting online education and remote work.
It is provided by the District for use by all employees and students. Find your Zoom account on your SMCCCD OneLogin portal.
Download Zoom to your computer, in order to begin.
Scheduled Zoom Trainings & Resources
- Monday, March 16, 11am: Basics for Zoom Usage, Live webinar hosted by SMCCCD
- Zoom Meetings for Education, Live webinars hosted by Zoom
- Wednesday, March 18 – 11:30am
- Wednesday, March 18 – 9pm
- Monday, March 23 – 7am
- Wednesday, March 25 – 11:30am
- Wednesday, March 25 – 9pm
- Video tutorials and resources, by Zoom
- Video tutorials and resources, by SMCCCD
For more Instructions on Zoom Training and Resources visit our Zoom Beginners Tutorial Page: https://its.smccd.edu/zoom-for-beginners/